2017 Online Lesson Schedule
1. Recurring lessons are held at the same time each week.
2. If a lesson is to be missed, please inform your instructor as a courtesy via email with as much notice as possible. While rescheduling a missed lesson cannot be guaranteed, all efforts will be made to do so if at least a 24-hour notice has been given.
3. Lessons will not be held on the dates specified below. The instructor may cancel up to four additional lessons within the calendar year to account for any vacation time. These cancellations are accounted for in your tuition. If more than four lessons are cancelled, you will receive a credit at the end of the year based on the number of additional lessons cancelled.
4. Recurring tuition is automatically billed each month or quarter (whichever was selected during purchase).
5. A 30-Day notice is required for cancelling lessons. If a notice is less than 30 days, then the next monthly/quarterly period will be charged, with the subsequent one being cancelled.
6. Refunds are only offered to new students who have selected quarterly-based tuition, and must be processed within 30 days of purchase. Refunds will not be offered on lessons taught during those 30 days.